Listening to: Stupid Kelly Clarkson again. What is my obsession with this song. Wait, that's better.. the Rolling Stones.
I actually took the time to do my hair this morning, I don't know what's gotten into me today, usually I just pull it back in a bun and call it good. Today I blow dried it, straightened it, and flipped it around for good measure.
I have to leave for work in half an hour, I probably won't get off until 9. Crappy.
The good thing is that if we can get all of these damned newbies trained this week I can start training to be the Q Backup, which means a raise, and then when I've finished that I can learn the rest of the Quality Supervisor stuff and be given my salary. I'm really hoping this works out because I'm depending on that money. I've fallen so far into debt, I can't even express it. I owe Jen, Neva, my mom, not to mention the two credit cards, and my student loans. I've been paying on everything but the money to Jen and Neva. But at the rate things are going right now, I may never get them paid. Pretty sad since I only owe Neva $54, you'd think I'd be able to cover that much. At least I finally got my mechanic paid, and haven't had any overdrafts lately, so I should be able to pull my shit together soon.
Anyway, I should get to work, bye.
I actually took the time to do my hair this morning, I don't know what's gotten into me today, usually I just pull it back in a bun and call it good. Today I blow dried it, straightened it, and flipped it around for good measure.
I have to leave for work in half an hour, I probably won't get off until 9. Crappy.
The good thing is that if we can get all of these damned newbies trained this week I can start training to be the Q Backup, which means a raise, and then when I've finished that I can learn the rest of the Quality Supervisor stuff and be given my salary. I'm really hoping this works out because I'm depending on that money. I've fallen so far into debt, I can't even express it. I owe Jen, Neva, my mom, not to mention the two credit cards, and my student loans. I've been paying on everything but the money to Jen and Neva. But at the rate things are going right now, I may never get them paid. Pretty sad since I only owe Neva $54, you'd think I'd be able to cover that much. At least I finally got my mechanic paid, and haven't had any overdrafts lately, so I should be able to pull my shit together soon.
Anyway, I should get to work, bye.

3 Comments:
Why is everyone on a Stones kick this week? Hmmm.
because there's a feeling of sex in the air, and nobody represents sheer raw sexual magnetism like Mick Jagger.
I hope Mags heard that... maybe he'll pop in for a visit sonner than hoped.
;)
Post a Comment
<< Home