Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

9/11/2005

Fabu Weekend

Mags came down this weekend and stayed two whole nights.
He even took care of Mina for me on saturday while I was at work.
Apparently she had a good time since she's already asking when he's going to come back. Although he was a bit of a pushover, but that's okay he'll learn. :)
Anyway, I had a great weekend as usual, and even managed to get my carpets shampooed this afternoon. (Something I've been meaning to do for months.) They were really gross, now they are almost the color that they were intended to be.

I should finish my dinner and get to bed early since I didn't get a whole lot of sleep this weekend and have to get Mina up for school in the morning. Maybe I'll take a bubble bath too, I deserve to be spoiled after getting up early, making a real live breakfast (bacon, eggs, waffles), going shopping with Des, getting my phone hooked back up, cleaning the carpets, and paying my bills.
I need a little down time tonight, I might even read some of my book in the tub like the lazy bastard that I am. :) G'night.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Oh? Really? What was so fabu about your weekend with Mags? Spill your guts, sister! ~winkwink~

And who started this whole "fabu" thing? I first heard it on Friday, and now I hear it everytime I turn around!

9/12/2005 3:25 AM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

hey don't look at me, I got it from you.
You said fabu when you e-mailed me earlier. So I used it.

9/12/2005 7:51 AM  
Blogger fineartist said...

Sounds like you had a sexy bag of man candy at your house this weekend. The baby sitting part is the most endearing.

My man asked me one time what I found to be sexy, I told him the following:

When I see you cooking, washing dishes, offering to take care of the kids, grocery shopping…pretty much anything domestic does IT for me.

9/12/2005 11:30 AM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

exactly, there's just nothing hotter than a man being domestic. Except maybe a man driving a stick,... um, manual transmission.
I just loved it when he made me breakfast when I was at his place. It was just sooo cute.

9/12/2005 6:57 PM  
Blogger fineartist said...

He IS a keeper!

9/13/2005 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home