Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

9/11/2005

What the Hell? Why?!

Rhett Butler
You are Rhett Butler. You refuse to change your
personality to appeal to the masses and cannot
stand the hypocrisy in society. You will do
anything in your power to make sure that you
get what you want.


Which Character from 'Gone With The Wind' are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

1 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

Hey! The only thing wrong with Rhett was those ears.

You prolly answered something about doing anything to get what you want. Wasn't there that question in there somewhere?

9/11/2005 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home