Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

9/16/2005

I get to be the Proud Girlfriend Now

I'm very proud of Mags.

Congrats on the promotion again sweetie!

i'm gettin ticked at my manager again (like it's something new). On Monday they promised us that from now on we would get our next week's schedules by wednesday... it's Friday, and when I asked about the schedule for next week I was told it wasn't ready yet and that everyone should show up Monday morning for the meeting with their scrubs on in case they would be working. That sucks ass.
I have an eye exam scheduled that I'll probably have to cancel, plus I may have to work on saturday. If I don't work saturday then I need to get crackin on plans to go up to Mags's place, if I do work then hopefully *wink, wink* he'll come down here for at least one night. So, yeah, i'm a little bit ticked.
i need to get to bed tho, cuz I know I'm scheduled for 7:30 tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home