Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

10/26/2005

Yes, I have been Too Tired to write My Own Blog

Mostly, this is due to my unexpected nightly visitors. Both Bonnie and Neva have been stopping by in the evenings to hang with me. I don't really mind but when they come over in shifts I don't have a chance to do the things I had planned. Bonnie comes by at about 8, uses my computer and then leaves around 10 or so, then Neva gets home and uses my computer for a while until I tell her that it is after 11 and I need to go to sleep.
At that point it's too late to write anything, it's too late to read a book, watch a movie, clean up around the house, or take a long hot soak in the tub. It's very frustrating. I love them both, but having them here all night, every night, is driving me a little crazy. I know they both have things on their minds that they want someone to talk to about, and since neither of them have internet anymore because they couldn't afford it I am their only access to the web. But for God's sakes people, I only need to be updated about your lives once a week or so! My door is always unlocked, you can check your e-mail while I'm at work if you want. Neva has time in the morning after I'm gone to use the internet, and Bonnie gets home from work at 4. I know a certain amount of it stems from the fact that the kids are in bed during the evenings, but they are starting to keep Mina awake, they are keeping me awake, and you know what? ... I can't afford the internet any more than they can, but they haven't offered to help cover the fiftysome dollars a month it is costing me. Yet they don't hesitate to use it, and thereby keep me from being able to use it... even though I'm paying for it.

Sorry, just thought I needed to rant a bit. I'm just tired. And missing being able to blog regularly.
I apologize for my bad attitude.

8 Comments:

Blogger AnywhereEden said...

Well, now I feel like a complete heel. Bonnie came down right after I wrote that post and handed me $10... she didn't even read the post. She just decided to be nice.

Crap.
I think I'm getting a bit overwhelmed with things and getting upset over little things that I actually have control over is easier to deal with than getting upset over the big things that I can't control.
(That was a serious run-on sentence)

10/26/2005 9:34 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

A serious post and it's ruined by this crap.

GODDAMIT! ><

I'm sorry honey. I have no such neighbors. I am kinda envious of your neighbors being your friends, but I guess there is a downside.

10/26/2005 9:35 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

I had a thought. You could come use my computer, you know, the one you gave me?

Sorry, I'm tired too. I thought that was PRETTY FUCKING FUNNY when I thought of it. It's not so funny writing it down. :P

10/26/2005 9:36 PM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

Actually that is pretty damned funny.

How is it running for you? I haven't asked in a while. Is it doing okay?

10/26/2005 9:42 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

We installed Spam Killer and then the pop ups stopped.

But we've uninstalled it now, and we still don't have the wonderful error messages...33 CRITICAL errors were found...blah, blah, blah.

I don't know, just glad it's not doing it. It's still kinda loud sometimes, but I've gotten used to it. I'm just crossing my fingers that it makes it to March, when I can buy one.

It will be new and prettiful and I will be mucho happy.

10/26/2005 11:19 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

"Oh, hi, sorry, I wasn't expecting you. I'm downloading porn tonight while I clean the livingroom naked. You can come by next Wednesday and use my connection for an hour or so but I need you to split when it's Mina's bedtime. Kay. Great. Thanks. Love you like a sister. Bye."

10/27/2005 12:35 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

Dollar jar by the comp.

Ummm, my first comment makes no sense now. It just looks like I'm being mean to you and saying your comment was crap.

10/27/2005 8:15 PM  
Blogger G3T Films said...

If you lure them into the bathroom it will be much easier to clean when the stabbing is done.

10/27/2005 10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home