Got most of it done...
I slept in this morning, made a pot of coffee, and started a load of laundry. Then I went to work on the toilet... my wrench only goes up to 3/4 inch, so I gathered up the girlie and we went off to Wilsonville to buy a big fucking wrench. We stopped at Baskin-Robbins for some ice cream, and asked the lady there for some input on where to find a hardware store. So we went off in search of the hardware store, calling out the names of places as we went so we could map out the area in our heads. We found Fry's. Of course, being the electronics freak that I am we had to go in, so we poked around in there for a while and picked me up some headphones so I can listen to my music in the office while Aaron's playing WOW. Completely by accident we happened across the wrench I needed for the toilet while we were in Fry's, so finding the hardware store became obsolete. At least for now; I still need to find it to fix the shower. We had lunch, and then stopped to pick up groceries. The guy behind me in the checkout line said the hardware store in wilsonville sucks, and that there is an Ace Hardware in Canby. I'll look for it tomorrow maybe. So we headed home, put the groceries away, and I fixed the toilet.
I ROCK!
I can't believe people pay plumbers to do this kind of stuff. Maybe I should've become a plumber instead of getting my Bachelor's degree... hmmm...
I ROCK!
I can't believe people pay plumbers to do this kind of stuff. Maybe I should've become a plumber instead of getting my Bachelor's degree... hmmm...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home