Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

2/27/2006

Mr(s). Fix-It

I'm feeling pretty good.

I made dinner (mac and cheese, but still better than nothing), got the kitchen done, took a drive up to Canby to scope the town, improved the shower head (still not perfect, but not spraying me in the eye either), and picked up the stuff I needed to fix the toilet. Tomorrow my goals are to fix the toilet, go to Wilsonville and explore a bit (including stopping by the Baskin-Robbins for a little treat), and find a home improvement store somewhere nearby and scope out the possibilities on how to fix the shower. Oh, and pick up a few groceries now that the kitchen's in good enough shape to cook in.
That's about it... I think that's an adequate amount of accomplishments for one day, hell, exploring Wilsonville could take the whole day. Just wait till I get adventurous enough to explore Portland!

I'm slowly expanding my comfort zone from my desk to Portland...
and some day, the WORLD!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nilliem said...

I have to say...you sound good. Relaxed, happy, excited to be where you are. I'm so very happy for you!

2/28/2006 8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home