Vocabulous!
Your Vocabulary Score: A |
![]() Congratulations on your multifarious vocabulary! You must be quite an erudite person. |
i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.
A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.
5 Comments:
How are you, oh erudite one?
Not taking this quiz!
I was readng Slip of the Tongue, crossed over "married me for my money," and thought, 'Crap! Been away too long!'
Glad to know I didn't miss a wedding.
I hope you're not feeling so homesick any more, though.
I need to bulk up my vocabulary. I thought I was good (or bad, depending on how you look at it).
B is STILL better than average, dammit. ><
Your vocabulary is average.
You're not exactly a literature major, but no one's going to accuse you of being illiterate.
Yep, that's me.
I got an A-, but I didn't like the choices for peruse...darn it.
Post a Comment
<< Home