Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

3/09/2005

Oh the misery of the sick girlie.

My poor child. She came down with a fever and nasty cough that's really got me worried last night. So there went my day free of her in order to write my stupid crappy-ass term paper. I am stuck here, listening to her cough, waiting for the nurse to call me back and tell me if I should bring her into the Dr.'s office, and wasting away the one day I had completely free to work on my paper.
How lame is that?
It's not like I have some burning desire to write the paper or anything, but it needs to get done so that I can actually get credit for the work I did this term.

When will someone just shoot me and get it over with!

The good thing is that about half of my to-do list from last week is done, the bad news is that I'm already building up a similar list for next week, and the week after that, and... you get the idea.

(I didn't manage to do the "keep my house from becoming a complete sty" part though. For those who know me you'd be amazing at the mess that is my house right now.)

1 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

Ben told me about your message, thank you. I hope Mina feels better. Did you have to go to the doctor?

I could try to watch Mina on Friday during the day if you want. That would give you some time to do some of your paper. I could try to keep Derek away from her, so that he doesn't get sick again. If that would help anyways.

3/09/2005 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home