Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

4/13/2005

Job Search

Okay, so I am beginning to get a bit desperate in the job search realm, bills are piling up, time is running short and I don't want to be stuck at a job I hate just so that I can make enough money to feed us.
So I am calling out to all of you. (Yes, all six of you)
They say that the best way to job search is by networking, so I'm networking.
I am looking for something that will start at around $2000 a month, benefits would be awful handy too. I have a Bachelor's in Anthropology and almost no experience with anything. But I'm cool. People like me and I generally like them, I learn quickly, I am good with computers and research and people. I am not good with management, or typing (about 25 wpm), or uptightness. Just about anything else I can pick up really quick.
I am hoping to find something working with children, youth, or families in an advocacy or case management capacity.

If anyone can send me any scoops on places that are looking for someone like me, or even if they know someone who knows someone.. please leave a comment and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

(keep in mind I can't afford to relocate, so unless the company is willing to relocate me I have to stay in the Eugene/Springfield area)
My fingers are crossed, I'm looking forward to hearing from someone.

2 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

ok, um, I don't even make close to $2000 a month. I make about $1400 or so. And you would hate working here.

4/14/2005 12:29 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

I was desperate enough towards the end that I applied to clean hotels. I got lucky in the end though.

4/14/2005 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home