Ooooh, the agony
I no longer have all of my original teeth.
Yesterday was interesting since I sent Mina off to school and then proceeded to get really high on Ativan (which is for anxiety) before going to the dentist's, having my wisdom teeth removed (with nitrous), and then scurrrying home to take some Vicodin (they gave me maximum strength). I have finally just come out of my drug induced stupor, had my first few drags of a cigarette since yesterday at noon, and I'm starving since I didn't eat yesterday in preparation for the surgery.
i almost fainted on my neighbor's porch last night, and I'm really hungry but my mouth still hurts like hell and I don't think i could eat anything if I tried.
I'm going to ask one of my neighbors if they will go get me a milkshake.... that sounds good.
(God my face hurts.)
Yesterday was interesting since I sent Mina off to school and then proceeded to get really high on Ativan (which is for anxiety) before going to the dentist's, having my wisdom teeth removed (with nitrous), and then scurrrying home to take some Vicodin (they gave me maximum strength). I have finally just come out of my drug induced stupor, had my first few drags of a cigarette since yesterday at noon, and I'm starving since I didn't eat yesterday in preparation for the surgery.
i almost fainted on my neighbor's porch last night, and I'm really hungry but my mouth still hurts like hell and I don't think i could eat anything if I tried.
I'm going to ask one of my neighbors if they will go get me a milkshake.... that sounds good.
(God my face hurts.)

1 Comments:
Did you get your milkshake?
I sorry, honey. Still gonna make it out for tomorrow?
I called the Bijou and it is showing at 9:20 and 11:30. Late night show...woohoo!
Post a Comment
<< Home