Frittered Away.
My day has officially been frittered away.
I spent the morning catering to the sick, yet hyperactive girl, then deposited Gina's check and ordered her computer parts for her. After that we stopped for ice cream for Mina's throat, wandered around the UO Bookstore for a bit while waiting for SWSNBN, took her to the store and then home.
By the time we got back all of the drugs I had pumped into the girlie this morning had worn off and she was once again barking like a seal. These are not the kinds of sounds that are okay for my kid to make, hearing her makes me all worried and anxious... and there's nothing I can do about it.
God I hate this!
(and of course my paper is still nowhere near done.)
I spent the morning catering to the sick, yet hyperactive girl, then deposited Gina's check and ordered her computer parts for her. After that we stopped for ice cream for Mina's throat, wandered around the UO Bookstore for a bit while waiting for SWSNBN, took her to the store and then home.
By the time we got back all of the drugs I had pumped into the girlie this morning had worn off and she was once again barking like a seal. These are not the kinds of sounds that are okay for my kid to make, hearing her makes me all worried and anxious... and there's nothing I can do about it.
God I hate this!
(and of course my paper is still nowhere near done.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home