Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

3/13/2005

In Retrospect

In retrospect this week was not a total loss, it felt like it at the time though. I haven't posted in a while because I have been swamped with paper writing, driving people around and running back and forth to the doctor's office and pharmacy while my girlie's temperature did little rollercoaster rides all week. It went up, it went down, back up, back down. She's finally gone a whole day without a fever, and I'm hoping that the trend will continue through the night.
The week was not wasted, I helped out Des, I got to visit Tammi, Ben had a good birthday, and I actually finished my paper, bit by bit I got it done.
Now I just have to deal with turning it in, and cleaning my house and catching up on laundry. I hope my teacher isn't offended but I have no clean towels, so I probably won't get a shower before I go see him. Oh well. Fuck it.
And through all of this, I haven't managed to get sick (yet). Knock on wood.
Ciao.

1 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

Yay, paper is done!
Thank you, thank you, thank you, yet again. Glad that the girlie is doing better.

I hope her fever stays down too. Otherwise, how are we gonna have our...Yay, school is over barbeque?

3/15/2005 10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home