Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

4/16/2005

Things are Looking Up

My boredom of yesterday has paid off. Tammi called me this morning, Neva came by to say Hi, Jen called and asked if I'd go shopping with her, and I'm going out to Des's tonight to do some shopping and drink and play Scrabble-type things.
Yeah! No more boredom for me.

Also, on the work end of things, I found a posting on the county website for a position that I might actually qualify for, so I filled out the questionnaire and tomorrow I'm going to fill out the application and send it in. Wish me luck.
My mailman, who is an absolute darling, told me that the post office is doing testing in Salem this week. He also gave me some tips on the test and suggested I call the post office's 800 number to find out when I can get in to be tested. Starting wages with the post office: $17 /hour.

Woo-Hoo!! I'm feeling far less depressed now, I'm beginning to see the silver lining on my cloudy horizon. Again, wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home