Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

6/02/2005

I'm Crying on the Inside

My temp job is gone.
I had high hopes for that job.
But then I got woken up at 5:30 this morning by Mina coughing up a lung. Brown goo is not supposed to come outta my girlie's lungs. She's not even a smoker, and I don't smoke in the house, there is no logical reason for this.
So I took her to the hospital, and waited two hours to find out that it was not pneumonia, or even walking pneumonia. Great. I had to call in on the job, they don't want me now. Such is life.
So I have spent the day with my coughing girlie, sleeping, and watching a hell of a lot of Tenchi.

I'm exhausted. She's going to bed in ten minutes, then I can watch more Tenchi and drown my sorrows in dill pickle chips.

Note: Aaron, you don't get your present until graduation cuz its for you help me and Tammi to graduate. Mostly Tammi, but I was bored so I made something.

1 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

Oh honey, I sorry. I guess no rescuing me from Jesse then. I hope she feels better.

6/03/2005 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home