Oh my God
I've lost my sense of humor... I haven't written anything funny in a long time, why are you still reading this rubbish?
It's like you're all just clicking on the link robot-like hoping that I'll finally write something worth reading, but I won't. Maybe I'm trying too hard. Maybe I'm not trying enough, or maybe I'm just running out of material.
Like the inapropriate comedy tree, I'm telling the same lame joke over and over again.
I have sex with dogs! WASSUPWITHDAT!
My talent has dwindled, my ability has dried up. My life is over! If I can't amuse you guys, then my antics amuse only myself. It is a fruitless struggle.
So let's try this.
This is why I'm so concerned about my future employment environment.
Sometimes my computer makes me feel like this.
It's like you're all just clicking on the link robot-like hoping that I'll finally write something worth reading, but I won't. Maybe I'm trying too hard. Maybe I'm not trying enough, or maybe I'm just running out of material.
Like the inapropriate comedy tree, I'm telling the same lame joke over and over again.
I have sex with dogs! WASSUPWITHDAT!
My talent has dwindled, my ability has dried up. My life is over! If I can't amuse you guys, then my antics amuse only myself. It is a fruitless struggle.
So let's try this.
This is why I'm so concerned about my future employment environment.
Sometimes my computer makes me feel like this.

1 Comments:
Pregnancy meme!!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home