Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

7/31/2005

Tagged....

Seeing as how I was up until 6:30 this morning talking with Mags *stupid-ass grin* I'm not going to get to deal with my tagging tonight since I know I will be passing out sometime around 7 p.m.
So instead I will deal with it now while I am still fairly lucid.

I must now list for you all the 10 celebs my honey agrees I can go away with for a weekend (is that right?) without guilt, shame, remorse, or worries of marital (relationshipal?) repercussions or, hopefully withour fear of being made fun of by people who see my list.
For the purpose of this list we will call Mags "my honey", although after only two dates I'm not certain that it is yet appropriate.

1.)Madonna-- plain and simple if I put her first there's very little chance of him even noticing the other 9, so I can basically get away with whatever I want.

2.) Brad Pitt--- totally obvious, I know, but good freakin god, that man is fabulous.

3.) Matthew McConaughey-- the slight Southern accent does it for me.

4.) Ewan MacGregor-- did I mention that accents are damned sexy? And he can sing.

5.) Johnny Depp of course, but I hear someone else has dibs on him these days.

6.) Edward Norton-- You guys probably won't get this one, since he plays a scrawny little geek in most movies, but in American History X he was one sexy asshole skinhead.

7.) Jesse James-- I thought he was the best thing since sliced toast long before Sandra got her grubby little paws on him, but I'm not terribly displeased with his taste in women.

8.) Bruce Campbell-- He may be Tammi's future husband, but I get to at least have one torrid affair with him before she drags him down the aisle.

9.)Antonio Banderas-- Accent, check. Sexy smile, check. Deep voice, check. Yummy factor, check.

10.) Catherine Zeta Jones-- who wouldn't want her? Smart, beautiful, funny, and a good mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home