Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

8/03/2005

Blogger Really Pissed Me Off

Last night I wrote a great little post about how crappy my day was and how I was starting to wonder if I was going bipolar or something and when I clicked to publish it the only thing that came out was the title.
Damn. Anyway, I really am starting to wonder about the bipolar thing except I can't decide if it's me that's flipping back and forth daily or just that my life sucks every other day. I hope it's just my life, because it's not really like me to be that moody... really.
So today went really well, I left work early cuz it was so dead, I am almost finished with Harry Potter, I went down to Healthy start today to pick my research that I had left with Deb and caught them all as they were headed to the park for a little break. We sat and talked for a bit before I had to go and I was happy to hear that despite all the budget cuts they are all still holding up and keeping a stiff upper lip.
I picked up Mina who is still (luckily) not showing signs of having contracted mono from Kiesha, and came home to make dinner and make her some garb for the weekend. ( Did I mention that Mags asked if we'd like to join him for the event he's going to this weekend?) Since we are going to an event I figured that she should at least try to dress the part, so I dragged out the sewing machine (that I have now used twice in the past year) and whipped up a dress. It ain't great, but it'll do. I also got out my garb only to discover that it smells all funky. I loaned it to some neighbors for Egils and it came back funky and wrinkled. So now I have to wash it all before Saturday. Not only that but it's all gotten too big. My bodice no longer tightly squeezes my tits up to my neck the way it's supposed to, they keep sliding back down. Crap. I didn't think of the fact that weight loss meant restocking all of my garb. That bodice was $50! Oh well, I'll just have to suffer for now, but by next summer I plan on having a new and improved wardrobe for eventing.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ahhh! No vast clefts of cleavage? /pout

8/03/2005 11:35 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I hope you post pictures of your event weekend, even if your bazoombas are sitting a little lower these days.

And I doubt you're bi-polar, really. Unless you're writing 700 page novels in four weeks, then crashing into a world of darkness for four weeks, it sounds to me like you're just doing a great job rolling with the punches.

So hang in there!

8/04/2005 5:57 AM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

Oh yeah, there's still plenty of cleavage, not as much as I'm used to, but plenty to go around.
I will try to get pics though, Mags remind me to bring my camera.

8/04/2005 9:48 AM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

the boobies might be back in business, I ws all the smell out of my garb with some nice hot water and I'm hoping that it also shrunk them a bit.

8/05/2005 12:02 AM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

Copy and paste. That way you will still have a copy of the wonderful blogger post when it crashes.

8/08/2005 12:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home