Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

7/31/2005

#2

As in date #2.
Things went well, he didn't hate my curried chicken.
It's almost 9 pm and I'm still awake after getting only three hours of sleep again.
We had some very deep and meaningful conversations about stuff, and basically things just went really well again. There was some further clarification of the loopholes of my resolution, maybe we can manage to work our way around those loopholes. Who knows? I certainly wouldn't mind trying.
I really didn't want Mags to leave today, I was enjoying his company enough that I was wishing he would stay for a few days. I think he caught on to that, or was thinking the same thing, because he mentioned trying to stay for the weekend next time. We shall see though, it might not be possible, but I will stay optimistic.
Two more weeks. I'm gonna be counting down the days again. Being lonely and knowing there is someone you would rather be spending your time with is way worse than being lonely and not having someone to look forward to seeing.
Anyway, I'm off to bed now. I have to open in the morning so I'm gonna try to catch up on my sleep tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home