Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

8/22/2005

Not Really a Whiner

Work sucks.
I try not to give off the impression of being a whiner (except with my closest friends) but I am coming to the conclusion that in the case of my job it's not just me.
I'm not just being whiney, it really is that bad.
Sarah quit last Wednesday, Dottie put in her resignation on Friday, and Thad quit this morning when they tried to make him work on his day off because they were pissed at Darren for calling in sick on Saturday.
It's not just me.
They skip our lunches, our breaks, fuck with the time clock so that they get a better ratio of employee hours to product, they break the FDA regulations but our initials are on the files so if the shit hits the fan they can put the blame on us. I don't think I can take much more of this but I'm trying to stick it out. I don't even know how I'm going to afford Mina's school supplies right now but I'm clinging to this shitty job because I just don't have any better prospects. At least it's something.
(Hey Mags how much was your company offering for that Help Desk position? More than $8 an hour?)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

lol yeah way more then $8 an hour. Probably around $10-$12 an hour.

8/22/2005 11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home