He Spilled the Beans
No fair, Mags has already beaten me to posting about the fact that my vow has been broken. Still it was one year to the day since the last time.
Anyway, I had a fun if painful weekend.
I started out getting so drunk that I actually got sick, the last time that happened was my twenty first birthday. Then I let the man haul me back to the tent, feed me crackers, undress me, and get me into bed. It was all part of my evil plan; once he got me in bed I didn't let him leave.
Sunday morning I woke up to Mina squawking about there being a bug on her backpack. Mags got up and dealt with it. Then she got hungry so I got up. Mina and I went down by the creek to walk around and dip our feet. And thanks to her I fell in.
She lost her shoe and I tried to wade in and get it a little way downstream, but I slipped and went in fully clothed (ankle-length satin dress, bodice, and all). It was warm, and actually rather nice. But a bit embarassing walking back to camp like that, not that I hadn't been adequately embarassed the night before with a cheering squad outside the bathroom waiting for me.
As if that wasn't bad enough you can add to the bruises from the creek and the porcelain goddess, the fact that I'm a bit out of shape in the bedroom as well. Every inch of my body hurts today, inside and out. I'm just out of practice though, a few more nights like that and I'll be just fine. But for now I'm hobbling around like an overworked cowgirl. *grin*
Anyway, I had a fun if painful weekend.
I started out getting so drunk that I actually got sick, the last time that happened was my twenty first birthday. Then I let the man haul me back to the tent, feed me crackers, undress me, and get me into bed. It was all part of my evil plan; once he got me in bed I didn't let him leave.
Sunday morning I woke up to Mina squawking about there being a bug on her backpack. Mags got up and dealt with it. Then she got hungry so I got up. Mina and I went down by the creek to walk around and dip our feet. And thanks to her I fell in.
She lost her shoe and I tried to wade in and get it a little way downstream, but I slipped and went in fully clothed (ankle-length satin dress, bodice, and all). It was warm, and actually rather nice. But a bit embarassing walking back to camp like that, not that I hadn't been adequately embarassed the night before with a cheering squad outside the bathroom waiting for me.
As if that wasn't bad enough you can add to the bruises from the creek and the porcelain goddess, the fact that I'm a bit out of shape in the bedroom as well. Every inch of my body hurts today, inside and out. I'm just out of practice though, a few more nights like that and I'll be just fine. But for now I'm hobbling around like an overworked cowgirl. *grin*

3 Comments:
**Squee!!**
Congratulma-lations! :)
I've been practicing myself. Get on top, that outta do it.
Am I allowed to talk about this now? *grin*
yes, I suppose my ban on you discussing sexual acts of any kind in my vicinity can now be lifted. It isn't as difficult to hear now... just makes me wish the weekends would come a bit sooner.
Post a Comment
<< Home