Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

8/04/2005

Interesting

Today has been interesting to say the least.

It was my day off, so I spent it watching other people's kids, although I did get a couple of hard lemonades out of the deal which was kinda nice.
I took a long hot relaxing bath, and did a little reading, and I'm actually feeling refreshed and prepared for work tomorrow.
I finished Harry Potter. When I was done crying and had mopped up my face I took a moment to call Mags and bitch about the ending. I'm mad, he shouldn't have died, he is needed for the next book! We exchanged theories on what we thought was going on in it, sadly all of the theories are plausible and we just have to wait for the next book to find out who was right.
All in all it was a good book and for anybody who hasn't picked up the Harry Potter books yet, DO IT! They are great.

Anyway, I need to head off to bed soon since it's getting late and I have a hard day of work ahead of me. Night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I gave Budgie Harry Potter for her birthday. She loves it. Just loves it. I love having kids who read. Just love it. Love. It.

Unfortunately I'm a dork. I can't read this genre. It's very sad, but true.

Love me anyway. Or not.

TGIF, girl! Have some fun this weekend!

8/05/2005 5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home