Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

8/30/2005

Poop.

Today was just poopy.
I spent the whole day just wanting to go back to bed. It was one of those days when I should never have left my house at all.
But I had to work, so I got up, got dressed, and spent the day yearning for my bed and squeezing by giving far less than my best. Luckily my donors were very understanding.
Ricardo even asked how things were going with me and Mags. He told me that if Mags didn't call me within a week I should ditch him. What a flirt.
Since he called tonight I guess I don't have to ditch him yet. But watch yourself Mags, Ricardo's been after me for months. ;)

Anyway, when I got home I had some dinner (made by Neva, cuz she's just that damned cool), and laid down for a nap. At 9, bonnie woke me up to go smoke with her and I haven't been able to get back to sleep since. I'm hoping tomorrow goes better, I'm gonna try to make time to pick up some caffeine in the morning, so I'll be a bit more lively.

Regarding Shaun: Shaun of the Dead rocks my world, Neva couldn't come watch it with me, but Bonnie did. She wasn't as impressed as she should have been though. But I did make her watch the extras too. Especially the PG rated rapper scene.

3 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

Less Poopy!!!!
Priceless.

8/30/2005 11:54 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

hehee... poop...

8/31/2005 1:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Shaun of the Dead rocks! And yes I did call. hmmph Gotta keep all those slimey weasel types at bay. :)

8/31/2005 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home