Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

9/26/2005

Time To Go Girly Again

I go through phases.
Generally I'm a sweatpants and wifebeaters tomboy type, I have wash and wear hair and can't see paying to get it cut. This is one of the reasons that events like getting my eyebrows plucked deserve their own blog posts.
After having spent four months working and not getting much out of it, and seeing as how I've now lost 25 pounds and am still losing, I decided it was time to treat myself a bit.

So I went to buy some new bras and panties, my undies were starting to slide off (without assistance) and my chest kept sinking lower and lower as my bras got bigger and bigger on me.
I'm now down to a 36DD, from a 40DD. So Des and I picked up a few items at Wal-Mart, cute bras, cuter panties, and a couple of freakin adorable (and very girly) camis.

I felt so cute wearing them that I decided to get even cuter, so today during my day off I went down to the local spa and got a manicure and massage. Yes Mags, I let another man touch my back, my very sensitive, responsive back. But I thought about you while he kneaded the knots out of my shoulders. Really. ;)
I also did some not so indulgent things like transfer the title of my car (which I've had since January), buy scrub pants, go to the Monday morning meeting, and get an oil change. But my fingers are pretty my back is relaxed, and I even convinced Bonnie's sister to cut my hair for me last night. I feel pretty today. Now I think I'll go relax in the tub and read a book for a while.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, as long as we was eye candy I guess I can forgive the massage. :)

10/09/2005 5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home