Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

9/05/2005

To Chance:

In case you get the opportunity to read this, Jen filled me in on what's happening with you, so I just wanted to say we'll miss you and I hope everything is okay.
We enjoyed your comments, and hopefully your wife will grow up someday and not be so selfish and negative.
Sorry to see you go.

4 Comments:

Blogger AnywhereEden said...

wow, this should definitely be interesting.

9/05/2005 9:24 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Whoa, wait. What's going on with Chance? Is he grounded?

9/07/2005 3:01 AM  
Blogger Brandy said...

aaack!! I missed it :(
What happened to him?!

9/07/2005 9:54 PM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

his wife found his blog, at least that was the impression I got. I don't think she was very happy.

9/07/2005 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home