This is so ME
my horoscope for this week according to Brezny's Free Will Astrology:

Astronomers have recently discovered four objects beyond the orbit of Pluto that might be considered planets. Only one, Sedna, has a formal name thus far. While awaiting their official designation from the International Astronomical Union, the others are being referred to as Santa, Easterbunny, and Xena (as in TV's "Warrior Princess"). According to my meditations, these three are in cahoots with the sign of the Bull right now, meaning that you might have maximum success if you blend the qualities inherent in their archetypes. So be fiercely generous, Taurus. Unleash your instinctual fertility. Fight hard for abundance. Celebrate strong versions of the feminine. Draw inspiration from playful myths. Halloween costume suggestions: Ninja Santa, Xena Claus, Samurai Easter Bunny.
I think this applies so far I have been as fiercely generous as is possible considering my limited means, i think i have the instinctual fertility part down too (or if not fertility, then at least sexuality), every day at work is a fight for abundance, all I need to do now is celebrate Xena! My costume choice this year: the Dread Pirate Ariel. I think that counts, although I wish I had thought of being Ninja Santa... that would be SO cool.

Astronomers have recently discovered four objects beyond the orbit of Pluto that might be considered planets. Only one, Sedna, has a formal name thus far. While awaiting their official designation from the International Astronomical Union, the others are being referred to as Santa, Easterbunny, and Xena (as in TV's "Warrior Princess"). According to my meditations, these three are in cahoots with the sign of the Bull right now, meaning that you might have maximum success if you blend the qualities inherent in their archetypes. So be fiercely generous, Taurus. Unleash your instinctual fertility. Fight hard for abundance. Celebrate strong versions of the feminine. Draw inspiration from playful myths. Halloween costume suggestions: Ninja Santa, Xena Claus, Samurai Easter Bunny.
I think this applies so far I have been as fiercely generous as is possible considering my limited means, i think i have the instinctual fertility part down too (or if not fertility, then at least sexuality), every day at work is a fight for abundance, all I need to do now is celebrate Xena! My costume choice this year: the Dread Pirate Ariel. I think that counts, although I wish I had thought of being Ninja Santa... that would be SO cool.

2 Comments:
I was just searching blogs,and I found your site, Friend! I like it!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success.
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
zodiac sign horoscope
It pretty much covers zodiac sign horoscope related issues.
All the best!
Not all providers are required to have Child Care licensing. Child Care Providers who are not licensed, however,do nor receive inspections for Health and Safety and may have different staffing and ratios, training, and experience.
But, Child Care licensing may not be needed in all cases.
Link to my site: child care center consultant
Post a Comment
<< Home