Dear Secret Santa Sender:
Thank you so much for the gift.
I am blissfully vanilla scented, and my tree is positively overwhelmed by it's own glory this year.
I love that all my ornaments have a story. I love that I can look at them and remember when they were bought or given, and who gave them. I still have my lovely balls with the photos inside from Chep and the little piggies too. (Surprisingly they survived the move with no casualties, thank god). The music box ornaments from when Mina was 4, and the little stuffed cow ornament from when she was 2 and wouldn't quit playin with the tree. Each one has a memory attached to it, and the new ones will join in that legacy. Now I have ornaments from Iowa and Missouri! :)
The bath items were wonderful and had to be used immediately. I do need to spend some more time pampering myself, and I plan on starting today.
Thank you so much Lori.
xoxo
I am blissfully vanilla scented, and my tree is positively overwhelmed by it's own glory this year.
I love that all my ornaments have a story. I love that I can look at them and remember when they were bought or given, and who gave them. I still have my lovely balls with the photos inside from Chep and the little piggies too. (Surprisingly they survived the move with no casualties, thank god). The music box ornaments from when Mina was 4, and the little stuffed cow ornament from when she was 2 and wouldn't quit playin with the tree. Each one has a memory attached to it, and the new ones will join in that legacy. Now I have ornaments from Iowa and Missouri! :)
The bath items were wonderful and had to be used immediately. I do need to spend some more time pampering myself, and I plan on starting today.
Thank you so much Lori.
xoxo

4 Comments:
Oh Ariel, you are such a gracious and lovely woman.
You are welcome.
I do remember you having a smell thing too, and I remember you liked vanilla.
I'm so glad you didn't think I was a big cheapo for sending you some of my used ornaments. I just believe in passing things around some, and it's Crhistmas and all, and well I wasn't using them, and I remember you saying you needed some last year.
So I talked to my son about it, and he said, it's good karma mom, you know that, and she'll think so too, you'll see.
And he was right. I'll have to remember to thank him.
I'm glad to hear that you are going to pamper yourself hon, we all need to induldge in that rhelm often.
Merry Crhistmas sweetie, love, Lori
Zilla's all misty again! This is so beautiful! So, so beautiful! Spreading the love, sharing the joy, that's what it's all about!
That sister of mine is the greatest! You're smelling all pretty and your tree looks great.
Merry Christmas!!
Merry Christmas, Ariel!
Post a Comment
<< Home