Damn the Post Office
I called the number my mailman gave me, and it was automated and basically I was told to go to the USPS website and apply for an application there. So I did (again) and was rather smarmily informed by the pop-up window that I couldn't apply for a job because I already had. That was two weeks ago. I haven't even gotten a little courtesy note to say that my application was received.
So I'm back to square one, although I still have a chance to get that position with the county. I just need to finish filling out the application....
I should do that now.
Bye
So I'm back to square one, although I still have a chance to get that position with the county. I just need to finish filling out the application....
I should do that now.
Bye

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home