Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

4/17/2005

Up Yours, Upwords

Last night at Des's went pretty well, we had a good time. Sadly, my attempt to even the Scrabble odds by introducing them to Upwords didn't go as well as I'd hoped. Des and Ben are of the impression that they can't play scrabble with me anymore because I always win. This is completely untrue. Although I'm sure that they feel this way, in actual fact they do win... occasionally. So I brought over Upwords because it brings a whole third dimension to the game, and none of us has played before. It should have evened the odds, but I still won. It's so depressing sometimes being really good at games, no one will play with you after a while. Jen and Chris won't play Scrabble or Monopoly, I think Ben and Des are headed that direction too. Jen and I won't play Risk with Chris (cuz he cheats) and he always wins by a landslide, I guess world domination is just his thing. Luckily we all equally suck at Trivial Pursuit (we know everything but the sports category), and card games go back and forth depending on the luck of the draw. I'm running out of games to play.

1 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

I'm not there yet, honey. I will beat your ass by a landslide one of these times.

I gotta come up with a game where I can win. You any good at rummy?
I like playing Scrabble and it's fun to bitch when I am not winning, but it doesn't really upset me until it been 2000 times and I haven't won once. Ok, maybe before that. It's always fun and at least Ben doesn't always win when you play. *grin*

4/18/2005 11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home