Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

9/26/2005

Beck Don Juan

I almost forgot to mention the fact that my weekend went great. Mags and I went out for dinner, visited with Tammi, then got coffee and dessert before coming home to... um, never mind. I ws having a wonderful time until I ran out of time. It never fails that life intrudes when he's over; I had promised Des I would take her shopping on Sunday, and he had to get home and get some rest before going back to work today. He had to go home. I didn't want him to, he didn't want to. I tried to drag out the morning and pretend I didn't have other things to do, but in the end we said our goodbyes. Damn. That sucks.
Oh well, the good thing is I'll just be happier when I get to see him again, right? That whole absence makes the heart grow fonder thing.
He's such a sweetie though, he always says the right thing, touches... um, never mind again, shares his sundae with me, I just don't think that absence could possibly make my heart grow fonder of him. I'm trying to work out the logistics of going up to his place again in two weeks, I might actually be able to do it too.
For now, I should get back to finishing the book he loaned me so I can return it next time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Good for you for indulging in some pampering! We want pictures so we can oooh and aaah over the freshly manicured and de-stressed you! And good job on the weight loss! What's your secret?

9/27/2005 5:55 AM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

my secret? It's no secret, I work too much and have neither the time nor the energy to eat much.

9/27/2005 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home