I'd Like to Buy the World a Good Laugh.
Laughter is the best cure and I've never understood how people can get so stressed that things stop making them laugh and start just making them angrier.
Lately I've come to understand it better, my stress level has been through the roof, and I haven't had a whole lot to laugh about.
I don't want to be that person. Thank you all for giving me great posts to laugh about.
Blogging and reading everyone else's blogs has given me the release of tension that nothing else does since I so rarely leave my house and interact with people in a happy situation.
LQ: Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?
Lately I've come to understand it better, my stress level has been through the roof, and I haven't had a whole lot to laugh about.
I don't want to be that person. Thank you all for giving me great posts to laugh about.
Blogging and reading everyone else's blogs has given me the release of tension that nothing else does since I so rarely leave my house and interact with people in a happy situation.
LQ: Why do people point to their wrist when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home