
I would love to hear what Zilla has to say about my office space and it's elegant placement between the dining room table and the entertainment center. My neighbor's mail next to the monitor, and a half-drunk glass of juice on the other side just in front of my oh-so-Feng-Shui Camel Keg of pens and pencils.

5 Comments:
Zilla loves your charming office space but thinks you should put your pink shirt back on before you grab the Arielcam, because if you are half as drunk as your juice, you might accidentally aim the camera in the opposite direction and we'd all see your boobies.
Not that we mind your boobies, we just want to see them on purpose instead of accidentally.
Also, if Devil Hunter needs him for his bond money, she is probably in jail, maybe for flashing her boobies in public, so I don't think calling her a money-grubber is totally fair. She's just a hapless slut who will probably pay him back with a good look at her ... boobies.
Damn. What's up with me and boobies this morning?
It's not my shirt.
It's one of the neighbor kids's jacket, she left it in my lawn, so I brought it in to return to her when her mom freaks out that she lost her brand new jacket.
But... I am quite willing to show off the boobies if that's what is needed to get your mind off of them.
I'LL TAKE THE PICTURE!
BOOBS!
Quit teasing me and post your boobies!
Yay! Boobies!
Post a Comment
<< Home