Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

10/11/2005

Foamy Fans Unite!

I feel the desire to further share in some of my favorite Foamy moments today.

First off, the Jiggly Butt episode. What woman doesn't occasionally wake up and go "Damn! I've got a jiggly butt! When the hell did that happen?"

And secondly, a little reminder to all of us that our greatest fears are nowhere near as bizarre as some people's. I kind of agree with Foamy on this one though, when I get drunk I tend to have dreams about all of my teeth crumbling and falling out. I'm pretty sure its due to the fact that I'm very dehydrated and my mouth feels all full of cotton, but still it's pretty creepy. I've never dreamed about them exploding though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home