Just A Little Something
I absolutely love and adore WaiterRant.
He is awesome, cynical, amusing, and at times deeply philosophical.
Tonight he was philosophical and I feel the need to share with you all. So take a little time to read tonight's post at Waiter Rant.
He is awesome, cynical, amusing, and at times deeply philosophical.
Tonight he was philosophical and I feel the need to share with you all. So take a little time to read tonight's post at Waiter Rant.

5 Comments:
it was awesome.
Pssssst, Ariel. Shhh. Be vewy vewy quiet. I wuv waiter, too. But one of my spies and I are investigating him ;-)
The most recent post is great!
Investigating? What, are you trying to find naked pictures or something?
There's nothing like a self delusional waiter.
No way he kicked Legions ass, not even the big JC could get rid of him, only transfer him to a few thousand pig.
And god doesn't have a different value system, they were my pigs and JC was just being a bit of a prick. He was always a bit like that... "ooooohhh, look at me, I'm the son of god, I don't want your earthly kingdoms"... snobby bastard.
Thank you, Ariel! Waiter is much fun. I added him to my favorites, and I soooo didn't need yet another...but I'm so glad I did!
Post a Comment
<< Home