Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

9/30/2005

I've been Reading up...

...on Satan's blog, of all the silly things. He's an odd fellow, let me tell you. But I felt I should shamelessly plug his site by sharing the best drunk story EVER. I couldn't resist, the guy's got a way with words.

Gotta go, the wonderful world of work is calling.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Wow. Wait. He's Australian? It all makes sense now :-)

Feeking any better kiddo?

9/30/2005 4:37 PM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

Jen and I agree that Satan truly has the best drunk story EVER, and that he is cool, and always welcome here... even if he is the Prince of Darkness and Root of All Evil.

9/30/2005 8:10 PM  
Blogger fineartist said...

She's not scared, she is the devil hunter ariel...

Damn that frappin' drunk story WAS the best ever, that I can remember anyway, right off hand.

Thanks for sharing that one, I laughed myself crazy.

10/01/2005 9:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home