Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

9/30/2005

Pout.

No really, POUT.

Mags isn't coming down this weekend.

Here I was, all excited, I was even going to shave! ;)

He doesn't have the gas money this weekend, I offered to cover it, but that kinda goes against the grain of our mutual decision to have him be the sugar daddy, rather than me be the sugar momma. Damn.

Oh well, I'll spend my weekend catching up on sleep, and pouting.


On the bright side, that means there will probably be an overload of posts from me this weekend. I post when I get bored.

5 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

I sorry, if it makes you feel any better, I don't think I'm gonna go to the concert by myself. So, I guess both our plans were ruined by circumstances.

Can I pout with you?

9/30/2005 9:58 PM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

yeah, I think everyone's plans got rained out. Jen may not be going to the concert tonight either since it's outdoors and it'll be pouring down rain.

10/01/2005 6:46 AM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

Exactly, and it's not like I am gonna go by myself. That's all too pitiful. :S

10/01/2005 2:30 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

You could come over if you want.

I'll be here, I could see your new sunglasses. :)

10/01/2005 2:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I felt really, really bad about that. :(

And I thought you were kidding about covering it. DOH

But, I'm here now and will buy you bubble bath stuff! :)

10/09/2005 5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home