Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

10/11/2005

Not My Underwear

I was just headed to bed and realized, after having worn them for the past three hours, that these are not my underwear. They just don't feel right.

And I thought to myself:

These are not my underwear.
These don't feel like my ugly white cotton granny panties.
Yup, they're a size 6, definitely not mine.
Then, who's are they?
They were in my underwear drawer.
Therefore they came out of my clean laundry basket...
But they're not mine.

Disturbing.
I do my laundry at the on-site laundry mat for my apartments.
I'm wearing one of my neighbors's underwear!!
OH. MY. GOD.
All I can do is pray that they are Bonnie's or even Annie's, I'm pretty sure they aren't Neva's, white cotton just isn't her thing.
At least I know they were clean.

I need to go change now. Just thought I'd share, since I found it amusing.

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Show them to ole sparkle legs and see if she recognizes them. OH and if she did it on purpose! ::dramatic music score::

10/11/2005 10:35 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

I've worn my shirt backwards for most of the day. That was fun. :)

10/12/2005 8:48 AM  
Blogger G3T Films said...

Sorry, they were mine!

10/12/2005 7:08 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Ooooh, what's it feel like wearing Satan's bloomers? Do tell!

10/13/2005 8:27 AM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

You haven't blogged in two whole days, are you ok?

10/13/2005 8:17 PM  
Blogger G3T Films said...

I think she's still scrubbing herself clean.

10/13/2005 10:21 PM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

Ha. I'm clean. I was just busy.

10/13/2005 11:38 PM  
Blogger fineartist said...

I have had underpants that worked their way into my jeans leg in the dryer, not mine, my daughters, fall out of my jeans leg at the bank while I stood in line to speak to a teller. It was not a pleasant experience.

I have put on my then boyfriend's, later my husband's, under ware in the car after a mad session of whoopee on a dirt road, when a car came screeching up behind us with it's brights on. To hell with him, I was putting something on my a$$. He jumped between the seats fully naked and started the car, because I wouldn't give him his shorts.

I have even cut underwear that were damaged from the curse, off while in a stall at a college restroom rather than having to wear them all day long...but I have never put on anyone else’s, oh wait, yes I have, when I lived at home with my sisters, all underwear was fair game.

I know, more information than was necessary. XXX, Lori

10/17/2005 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home