Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

10/11/2005


Still reading the directions for the Whitestrips, I just wanted to be sure that they would in no way affect my characteristic cheesy-ass smile negatively. I bought them because Bonnie took a pic of me the other night and I realized that the coffee and cigarettes have taken their toll. But now that I look at the picture more closely, it might just be the yellowish lighting, cuz my skin has a bit of a jaundiced look to it as well. Oh well, they're still bubbling, and I'm cool with that. Twenty bucks for the same effect I'd get by brushing my teeth with baking soda and vinegar is kinda lame though. BTW, does anyone remember the infamous porn star picture that I kept promising to post? That's it on the wall under my monkey. Me, Des, Tammi, and Jen with Monica Sweetheart; it's even signed.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Are white strips as much fun as PopRocks?

You're aging beautifully, kiddo.

10/12/2005 6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home