Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

11/20/2005

I beg you, I beg you! Mercy!!

My daughter has an over developed sense of drama sometimes. She's sitting behind me playing with the Sasha-demon and squeaking out "Ibegyou, MERCY!!".

Where the hell does she learn this stuff?

So apparently I haven't posted in five days, I wasn't counting, but Segue was. Look! I'm posting.
Honestly, I haven't posted because this week has been absolute hell. My supervisor, Cyndi, has been out sick all week, and since our management team has 'issues' we didn't have any backup to fill in for her. On Wednesday me, Molly, and Jen processed 125 donors. Ten of which were new donors. Since new donors take forever that means that basically two of us processed 125 donors that day while the other person was making new charts. We are fucking AWESOME!

Did I mention the fact that one of the two people in my area that I don't get along with decided to quit when I started getting trained as a phlebotomy tech? Personally, I would have preferred that he get fired, just so that he could understand that he was not an asset to the team. Since he quit though he can keep deluding himself into thinking that he was the best screener that we had. Anyway, had I known he would quit if I got cross-trained before him I would have offered to do it sooner. Don't get me wrong though, he was a very nice guy and a lot of people at work liked him, but he was utterly useless when it came to working and he didn't follow direction well. I am glad to see him gone. Things run smoother up front now despite the fact that his leaving means we are even more understaffed than before.

So, this is why I haven't posted lately. i have been working my butt off. i need a vacation.
i can't even capitalize properly anymore!

Now I need to go and clean my house... I will post more later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Segue said...

A little spiteful, are we? The guy left on his own, but you want him back so he could get fired?

Jeez, I better stay on your good side ;-)

11/21/2005 9:07 AM  
Blogger G3T Films said...

I wonder where she gets her 'Drama Queen' side from... mmmmm?

Stay cool dude!

11/21/2005 3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home