Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

11/10/2005

How sweet it is to be...

me.

Mags came out last night. Despite the fact that it was the middle of the week, and he worked graveyard all week, and had a meeting yesterday afternoon before driving down here. He came down to see me because I won't get to see him for two whole weeks while he's in Canada. So the next time we get together will be for the Gwen Stefani concert on the 23rd. I will be sad until then.

Anyway, the point is that he is so sweet that he went to all that trouble just to see me. I am shocked. I didn't even ask him to, but since he was sick over the weekend he offered to try to visit during the week.
Just shocked.

Last night was fun even though it was cut short by the fact that we were both exhausted from work and I had to get up early and head off to work and take Mina to school. We still had a good time, Sasha went turncoat on me though and slept between us instead of her usual place right next to my head. That little brat. She likes him better. I don't really blame her though, I like him better than her. At least he doesn't climb up my leg with his claws in full fury when I'm trying to eat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home