Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

11/08/2005

Remember Me?

If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a memory of you and me. It can be anything you want, either good or bad.

When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people remember about you.

6 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

You coming by for no reason to grab me for coffee at Shari's.

Where we smoked and talked about boys.

And how annoying they could be.

That was fun...I was all...WOW. I'm so fucking cool that someone comes to my house at like 10:30 to take me out to coffee.

I don't even think I'd asked you to be my "best friend" yet.

You are just cool like that. ;)

11/08/2005 9:04 PM  
Blogger G3T Films said...

You showed me your nugs, I stole them and made them look back at you.

11/09/2005 2:58 PM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

Awesome, I can't believe you guys remembered all that stuff! Especially you, Jen, I forgot all about that stuff. It's been so long since then, I can't believe that I'm the same person who used to do that kind of thing.

11/09/2005 9:44 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

Such is the case in life. :)

11/09/2005 9:55 PM  
Blogger SWSNBN said...

Did your boyfriend make it???

I miss you!!!!

11/09/2005 9:56 PM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

yes, he made it. We're both getting ready to head out right now.

I miss you too. :)

11/10/2005 6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home