Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

11/02/2005

Stuff Happening...

on the work front.

I don't really want to say much lest I jinx myself. (I'm a bit superstitious that way.)

It could be reeeeaaally good, or it could be not so good.

*knock on wood*

I will elucidate later.

2 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

Happy for you, but afraid to mention it.

Cause I might jinx it somehow.

11/05/2005 6:57 PM  
Blogger Segue said...

"Elucidate".

Good word. I've seen it at least twice on your blog.

Good luck with the work thing.

11/06/2005 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home