Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

11/13/2005

Transexual Me.

Since Bruce Campbell is already taken, I choose:


Ranma
I know, he's a cartoon character, but he's who I'd be.


If I can't have a cartoon character then I choose:


Captain Jack Sparrow (or any other Johnny Depp persona). Johnny is my hero, and quirky to boot!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

You can be Ranma, for sure.

When I was little I had a crush on Rudolph. You remember Rudolph? Clarice thought he was cute too. If I can have a crush on an animated quadruped, you can want to be an animated boy. Fair is fair.

Cute squirrel, btw. And LOVELY drawing!

I can see you as Libra rising. It's a nice balance for earthy Taurus, too. I'm going to go take the quiz and see if it tells me my actual astrological rising sign ... very curious.

11/14/2005 1:40 AM  
Blogger fineartist said...

Johnny Depp is like the most interestingly beautiful man I can think of, but now I am going to have to come up with another dude for my meme. Shit. Haha.

11/14/2005 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home