Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

11/11/2005

Calling all friends

I need some help.
Fineartist had a great post today, that got me thinking. I could use a little help from you all who know me so well. Have I ever had a tomato-smashing-style "psycho-woman" episode? I don't think I have but I'm not sure, and maybe one of you remembers something that I don't.

I'm just missing out on so much in life if I've never done that. Not that I'd want to do anything psycho to Mags; of course he hasn't done anything to deserve it either. Honestly, I don't think he'd ever be able to do anything that would provoke me into actual fury. I'm just not good at fury, I'm good at bottled up frustration and forgiveness.

8 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

"I'm just not good at fury, I'm good at bottled up frustration and forgiveness."

Yep.

Although I might have had moments. I kicked my cousin in a bad place once. It was like...instantaneous. I didn't even think about it. He was standing over me, taunting me.

But I was like......12? And I've never done it since.

I just realized I prolly pissed off a bunch of men here. I'm sorry men.

I'm sorry cousin.

11/11/2005 4:52 PM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

I don't think fixating on Darth counts, I've had major crushes on lots of people. I haven't been destructively/productively(?) angry with any of them that I know of. Honestly, the worst thing I've ever done was completely accidental (but well deserved). I elbowed Mina's dad in the temple while we were wrestling around one night. He came back to consciousness after a few minutes and called me a bitch. But later, when I was pregnant he proved that it was a well-deserved walloping.

11/11/2005 7:47 PM  
Blogger fineartist said...

You rendered someone unconscious? There ya go. Hehe.

Thanks for the plug Ariel, and I’m glad that your mags is emotionally stable and kind, he sounds like a keeper!

Hey, here’s a thought, maybe someday the situation will come along where you will be able to go P-sycho on some well deserving stranger. Lord knows it could happen in THIS world.

11/11/2005 11:30 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

"I'm just not good at fury, I'm good at bottled up frustration and forgiveness."

We should all be so bottled-up and forgiving! But you know, it's okay to take thiings out on fruits and veggies once in a while.

11/13/2005 3:53 PM  
Blogger G3T Films said...

You do seem a little too relaxed for your own good Devil Hunter. Maybe you should start by slamming an occasional book down and slowly move up to genocide. I'm hoping Zilla means gays and people with physical handicaps.

As for me, does tormenting billions of innocents count as Rage... Geez, I thought it was normal.

You no come see me no more...

11/13/2005 6:46 PM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

Z- but what did the poor fruits and veggies do to me? I have been know to just shove my face in a pillow and have uncontrollable bursts of tears flow forth like salty waves of fury. It makes me feel better, and is probably a healthier (and cleaner) way to vent than smashing peaches all over my kitchen.


Satan- I would rather die than take out my anger on a BOOK. I love books, they are far easier to tolerate than men. and, I do too come see you, I just haven't brought it to your attention that i've been to see you lately. How could I forget to visit my little Satany-poo?

11/13/2005 8:21 PM  
Blogger G3T Films said...

Well, I like being happy. I lurv talking things through and giving people gifts if I've upset them. It makes me want to sing and do a wittle dance.

11/13/2005 10:39 PM  
Blogger AnywhereEden said...

oh my GOD! I love it, you will forever be fluffy bunny feet to me. I am laughing so hard I'm gonna pee. :0P

11/13/2005 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home