Heavenly
Life is good, I had a big dinner, I'm sitting at my desk, smoking my cigarette, drinking my soda, listening to Michael Buble, and staring at my new graphics card.
Yup. Life is good. Now, if I was getting laid at the same time, the world would be perfect... Not quite enough room for that in here though.
So. On that note, you all need to post more, and I'm outta here for the night.
Yup. Life is good. Now, if I was getting laid at the same time, the world would be perfect... Not quite enough room for that in here though.
So. On that note, you all need to post more, and I'm outta here for the night.

4 Comments:
Maybe this weekend.
I can't just be on the internet all the time, yo.
Miss you....
EEK! Smoking!
We are smoking in the office only. Otherwise, it's outside. Because it's hard enough on him not being able to smoke in the house like usual, so the computer room is okay. We shut the door and have the window open and a fan running.
Michael Buble is a crooner, like sinatra, only he's new. Ask Des about him or download some of his stuff.
Sorry to get all parental and crap.
Your kid, your house.
Michael Buble is the SHIT.
Limewire baby. Try.....Moondance, cause you'll know the song.
S'okay.
I'm not offended. I don't care for smoking in the house anyway, it bugs me more than her. But in one room that's closed off from the rest of the house, it's kinda nice to smoke at the comp and not go out in the cold. Although it does slow down my already atrociously slow typing speed having a cigarette in one hand.
Post a Comment
<< Home