Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

3/30/2006

Bah!

we need to go grocery shopping, I haven't cooked since before Mina left. I feel really lazy.
Tomorrow I'm gonna work on some stuff in Mina's room. All of her pictures/posters, etc. are still in a box. It's about time we made her room feel more, well, roomy.
I'm going out to watch dodgeball tonight. I discovered today that Rory is trying to set up a team in Portland, I find that funny. It's like dodgeball is the new ping-pong, a "sport" for us geeks, so we can be part of the team instead of just designing the rosters for the team.

Anyway, Mina's coming home on Saturday, and I'm looking forward to things getting back to normal around here. In other words, me hanging around the house with no one but the cats all day, while Aaron's off bringing home the bacon and Mina's at school. It gives me time to accomplish things; think about life, the universe, and how many holes are in the ceiling; and watch the Food Network. I just can't get enough of Rachel Ray and Alton Brown.

Plus, I have plenty of down time to build up my libido... not that it really needs it. In fact, maybe down time is a bad thing, I need to chill, and not wear him out too much. :P

We've had way too much free time this week, too much sleeping in, and too much WoW. i'm almost to level 29 now, it's just sick and wrong. Isn't it weird that I know how sick and wrong it is but I keep doing it anyway?

Ta-ta

2 Comments:

Blogger fineartist said...

You too? Me too.

When the summer time finally gets here after a year of kids and school politics--the kids I love the politics I don’t--I find myself feeling guilty as hell for my over indulgences.

F-it.

Enjoy.

Xxx, Lori

3/31/2006 1:20 PM  
Blogger Brandy said...

haha... wearing him out!!!

4/05/2006 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home