Myspace
So I got pulled into Myspace because it's the only way to interact with th epeople I know in the real world these days. Nobody wants to put in the effort to blog, they want myspace, which is boring, disorganized, visually unappealing, and royally sucks my ass.
But, for any of my readers who feel the need to look at my crappy myspace account feel free. This is it.
I will not be blogging on it, why?, because I fear change, I am used to blogger and I refuse to switch until I have to.
So I will continue with my blogging duties, and maybe draw in a few new readers via the myspace account. Who knows?
But, for any of my readers who feel the need to look at my crappy myspace account feel free. This is it.
I will not be blogging on it, why?, because I fear change, I am used to blogger and I refuse to switch until I have to.
So I will continue with my blogging duties, and maybe draw in a few new readers via the myspace account. Who knows?

3 Comments:
I'll add you when I go back.
I'm not going back for a week, seriously. I said it, I meant it.
Jesse tried to get me to come back and Jenn thought I meant everyone...which IS what I said.
But I meant people who didn't care. Sadly, they haven't cared enough to say anything.
Meh. I might just get rid of it.
I got rid of mine.
There, I said it.
I did not like the feature where people can rate your hotness. Or maybe that was another blog community. I feel much safer in Blogger.
I loathe MySpace!
Post a Comment
<< Home