Sleeping with the Enemy
Or just not sleeping at all.
I had forgotten what it was like sleeping alone.
Aaron was working graveyard last night, so I stayed up until 3:30 playing WoW. Then I tried to go to sleep...
that took a while, cuz the bed was cold, and there was no rhythmic sound of snoring to doze off to, and well... it just wasn't right. I've gotten used to him being there. It's weird when he's not.
I'm headed up to my mom's today, that should be fun, a 4 hour drive by myself. Just me, the road, a pack of smokes, and a Pepsi.
I hope Mina's doing okay at her grampa's. It's really cold and quiet in the house when no one's here. Last night sucked. Glad he doesn't work graveyard all the time.
Anyway, I should get my hair brushed and head out of here.
Later
I had forgotten what it was like sleeping alone.
Aaron was working graveyard last night, so I stayed up until 3:30 playing WoW. Then I tried to go to sleep...
that took a while, cuz the bed was cold, and there was no rhythmic sound of snoring to doze off to, and well... it just wasn't right. I've gotten used to him being there. It's weird when he's not.
I'm headed up to my mom's today, that should be fun, a 4 hour drive by myself. Just me, the road, a pack of smokes, and a Pepsi.
I hope Mina's doing okay at her grampa's. It's really cold and quiet in the house when no one's here. Last night sucked. Glad he doesn't work graveyard all the time.
Anyway, I should get my hair brushed and head out of here.
Later

4 Comments:
Wanna trade?
Amanda was off last night, and she woke up at 4:30am and decided to make food in the kitchen. The sound of the microwave door closing in the middle of the night is VERY loud.
I never got back to sleep. Grrr...
Nobody slept last night! I got up at 1:00 after having dozed off in my clothes around 7:30. Went back to bed at 3:30, and tossed and turned until 7:00. Must be the eclipse!
I slept like crap Sunday night. Woke up a bunch.
Last night I took a sleeping pill. I still coughed myself awake at five.
Meh. I'm with Zilla. Fucking eclipse.
^^
Not really. Eclipses are cool.
I had to get up at four Tuesday morning so that I could travel to the city for a forced in service.
Sleep deprived here too. Gaaaaaaaaaa.
Post a Comment
<< Home