Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

3/21/2006

Rampage

Once again I've hit my second wind and gone on a rampage.

Stopped by AFS today to update my living circumstances with them so I can get our medical card for next month. I got pretty freaked out about Mina's nasty fever when I realized my medical card was useless. And, since it was in the same building I visited the local employment office as well. They got me registered, which means I can show proof of unemployment and have my student loans deferred for a little while. In order to do that I had to fill out a skills list and partial resume. It matched me up with a couple of interesting jobs.
One of which sounded very interesting, but also like it would be very difficult to do: Child Forensic Interviewer. It was only part time, but damn that would be a cool job. Heartbreaking, but cool. I'll go back tomorrow and see about applying for it. I didn't today because I had too much else to do.

Mina discovered ants in her bed last night, probably due to her previous week in bed eating and drinking, and more than likely spilling apple juice. Juice= ants.
The poor kid literally had ants in her pants.
So when I got home today I vacuumed the little buggers up, cleaned her room, and washed her sheets and blanket. I just hope that'll do the job. So far I haven't noticed any crawling around, but my skin itches like they're all over me. Bugs just give me the heebie-jeebies. *shudder*

Now it's just me and my computer. So peaceful.
The last thing I need to do tonight, other than make dinner, is put some new fans that Aaron got me in the comp. It's been locking up a lot lately and I'm of the opinion that the new graphics card is just getting too hot. So I'll put in the fans and see if it makes a difference. I hope so, cuz otherwise I don't know what's causing it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Segue said...

Maybe you have ants in your computer.

Hey, it's no weirder than mice in my stove, right?

3/21/2006 6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home