Devil Hunter Ariel

i don't know, i am apparently not creative enough to come up with anything tonight. maybe tomorrow will be better.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland Metro, Oregon, United States

A stay-at-home mother of two in the Portland, Oregon area, I find I have a lot of free time during which I write, keep a 200 sq. ft. garden, crochet, and remodel my home. All while dodging a 15 yr old girl and a 5 yr old boy.

3/12/2006

What's Come Over Me?

my last post was at 5:30 yesterday, that was after playing my priest for at least three hours.... I didn't leave my game for more than a few minutes until I went to bed at 3:00 a.m.

It IS worse than crack!
My mage got to level 12 last night. I'm so proud!
I will probably spend today doing the same thing... how sad is that?
At least there's still leftover lasagna, so I don't have to leave the computer to cook something.
=)

3 Comments:

Blogger SWSNBN said...

STOP PLAYING WOW!

Just long enough for a post.

Damn, woman.

3/14/2006 3:14 PM  
Blogger fineartist said...

I think I warned yee about them crack birds....heh, heh.

3/15/2006 6:40 PM  
Blogger Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Okay, maybe I won't Google WoW. Blogging is about all the addiction I can spare at the moment.
On the other hand, I do like the idea that it keeps one from having to cook.

3/16/2006 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home